• RISK FREE TRANSACTIONS. We cover every aspect of the transaction and we absorb all the risk.
• FREE POSTAGE. We pay for the postage, packing and insurance. We take all responsibility for loss or damage in the post.
• GLOBAL PURCHASES. Distance is no object. We either collect, organise a courier to collect or pay the shipper.
• FULL PAYMENT GUARANTEED. Full payment is made immediately at the agreed price. There are no deductions for commission etc. as is the case with auctions where you can’t be sure of what you will receive, when you will receive it or whether you will be paid at all.
• CHOICE OF PAYMENT METHOD. You can choose whether to be paid by cash or by bank transfer or cheque.
• TRACKS WORLDWIDE REPUTATION. Since we were established in the UK in 1989 we have successfully built up a strong worldwide reputation. We are a point of reference for all of the major rock auction houses and collectors of memorabilia throughout the world. We have purchased and sold millions and millions of pounds worth of memorabilia from and to satisfied vendors and collectors since we started our business, Tracks Ltd, 30 years ago.
• TESTIMONIALS AVAILABLE. We can supply testimonials, on request, from hundreds of satisfied clients that we have dealt with since 1989.
• HIGHEST PRICES PAID. We offer you the highest prices for your rare memorabilia.
Don’t let your rock 'n' roll memorabilia gather dust! Why not have your items valued today using our quick valuation form?
We’ll value your item and if we’re interested, we’ll offer you an extremely competitive price. If you want to sell your rock 'n' roll memorabilia we are always buying and we’ll even cover the cost of postage and insurance. We can also pay in advance. It’s as simple as that.
Please contact us today to see what your rock 'n' roll memorabilia could be worth.
If you have any rock 'n' roll memorabilia you would like appraising or any items of rare memorabilia similar to those featured on this site that you would like valuing please email details through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please mail us a list, photograph(s) or photocopy(s) to:
Tracks Ltd. PO Box 117, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 0QR, ENGLAND. Telephone: 01257 269726.